4 August 2018 - King of the Mountain 25k Endurance Event - 12 Noon Start Time. Registration online by 10am. Check in close at 11:30am
*** Normal Cross Country at 2pm (scroll down for details) ***
King of the Mountain competitors will run along the fire trail from the top of Mt Sugarloaf, down to Wakefield and return via the same trail.
- Aid stations stocked with Endura, coke, water, bananas and lollies
- Professional First Aid and medical support on course and the registration desk
- Hot soup & BBQ for the finish line
- Run finisher medals for first 3 places in King and Queen of the mountain will be presented at the conclusion of the event.
- Mystery prizes for entrants.
Mt Sugarloaf Cross Country Handicap run at 2, 5 or 10km start time is 2pm
This run commences at the top of Mt Sugarloaf, and continues out along one of the fire trails and back again.
The area at the top of the mountain can be quite chilly from 2pm onwards, so please remember to bring along some warm clothes to put on after the run.
BBQ for all runners on the day